Average Temperatures in Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
- The average temperature in Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic is cool at 3.5 degrees Celsius (38.2 degrees Fahrenheit).
- There is a range of mean monthly temperatures of 33.4 °C (60.1°F) which is a above moderate range.
- August is the hottest month (very mild) with an average temperature of 17.6 degrees Celsius (63.68 degrees Fahrenheit).
- January is the coldest month (very cold) with a mean temperature of -15.8 degrees Celsius (3.56 degrees Fahrenheit).
Average Temperatures Table for Naryn (Mtn Stn)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
Naryn (Mtn Stn) Average Temperatures Chart
The average temperature charts use a fixed scale so that you can easily compare temperatures between two or more locations. Simply line up the charts in separate tabs in your browser and toggle between tabs to visualise the differences. The charts have major grid lines at intervals of 10 °C on the left axis corresponding with intervals of 18 °F on the right axis. Minor gridlines mark intervals of 2.5 °C and 4.5 °F. The charts show the relationship between the Celsius and Fahrenheit measuring scales. Locations in the northern hemisphere run from January to December and in the southern hemisphere from July to June so that the middle of the chart always corresponds with the high sun period (for the hemisphere).
Average Temperatures Nearby Naryn (Mtn Stn)
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 613.1 kms (381 miles) N
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) NW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 559 kms (347.3 miles) W
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WSW
- Leninbad, Russia - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) WSW
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 790.2 kms (491 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) S
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 695 kms (431.9 miles) WSW
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Chitral, Pakistan - 718.4 kms (446.4 miles) SSW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 748.2 kms (465 miles) SSW
- Dir, Pakistan - 781.7 kms (485.8 miles) SSW