| < November >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Naryn (Mtn Stn) in November is slightly cold at -3.5 °C (25.7 °F).
- The weather in November is droughty. A feeble 10.9mm (0.4in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 9:24 long and the longest day is 10:19 long with an average length of 9:49.
Check the distance to and compare the Naryn (Mtn Stn) November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Naryn (Mtn Stn):
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 613.1 kms (381 miles) N
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) NW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 559 kms (347.3 miles) W
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WSW
- Leninbad, Russia - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) WSW
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 790.2 kms (491 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) S
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 695 kms (431.9 miles) WSW
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Chitral, Pakistan - 718.4 kms (446.4 miles) SSW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 748.2 kms (465 miles) SSW
- Dir, Pakistan - 781.7 kms (485.8 miles) SSW