| < May >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Naryn (Mtn Stn) in May is quite mild at 11.6 °C (52.88 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 48.5mm (1.9in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:58 long and the longest day is 14:56 long with an average length of 14:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Naryn (Mtn Stn) May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Naryn (Mtn Stn), Kyrgyz Republic
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Naryn (Mtn Stn):
- Balkhash, Kazakhstan - 613.1 kms (381 miles) N
- Frunze, Kyrgyz Republic - 198.6 kms (123.4 miles) NW
- Tashkent, Uzbekistan - 559 kms (347.3 miles) W
- Andizan, Uzbekistan - 318.3 kms (197.8 miles) WSW
- Fergana, Russia - 375.7 kms (233.5 miles) WSW
- Leninbad, Russia - 544.2 kms (338.2 miles) WSW
- Samarkand, Uzbekistan - 790.2 kms (491 miles) WSW
- Kashi, China - 218.7 kms (135.9 miles) S
- Dusanbe, Tajikistan - 695 kms (431.9 miles) WSW
- Faiz Abad, Afghanistan - 672.9 kms (418.1 miles) SW
- Chitral, Pakistan - 718.4 kms (446.4 miles) SSW
- Drosh, Pakistan - 748.2 kms (465 miles) SSW
- Dir, Pakistan - 781.7 kms (485.8 miles) SSW